We may ask you to provide personal information through this site. We will only do this:
- to meet your needs (e.g. answer a question, provide a service)
- if required by law.
We may use or disclose your personal information for the purpose for which it was collected. We will also use and disclose your personal information for a secondary purpose that is related to a purpose for which we collected it, where you would reasonably expect us to use or disclose your personal
information for that secondary purpose.
- where you have expressly or impliedly consented to the use or disclosure;
- in confidence, to our advisers and insurers;
- in confidence, to third parties to improve our services and obtain feedback; and
- where the use or disclosure is authorised or required by or under an Australian law or court/tribunal order.
We will not add you to a mailing list or give your personal information to third parties without your consent, unless required by law.
You have a right to request access to or correction of your personal information held by us. If you wish to access, correct or update any personal information we may hold about you, please contact us as set out below.
We will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which this data was collected and any other permitted linked purpose. Our retention periods are also based on our business needs and good practice.
Our privacy principles apply to emails as well. Our internet service provider or information technology staff may monitor email traffic for system trouble shooting and maintenance purposes only.
- your browser, computer platform and screen resolution
- your traffic patterns through our site, such as:
- the date and time of your visit
- the pages and documents accessed
- the website you visited before ours
- your server address
We do not identify users or any browser activity outside this website, except in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may have a warrant to inspect activity logs.